PBS By the Numbers!
- PBS airs on 360 public television stations in 50 states
- 86% of U.S. TV HHs watch PBS (Source: Nielsen NPower 9/25/17-9/23/18)
- PBS averaged a 1.3 primetime HH rating during the 2017-18 season (Source: Nielsen NPower 9/25/17-9/23/18)
- PBS is ranked the #6 broadcast and cable network. (Source: Nielsen NPower 9/25/17-9/23/18)
- PBS averages 264 million monthly video streams across all of PBS’s web, mobile and connected platforms (Source: Google Analytics average monthly Jan–Dec 2017)
- PBS mobile apps have been downloaded 55 million times. (AppFigures)
- 52% of PBS.org users are adults 18–49 (Source: Comscore Plan Metrix Audience Profile, Sept 2018)
- PBS has been voted the #1 most trusted organization for the 16th year in a row (Source: MR&R Inc. Jan 2019)
- PBS viewers donated $503M to PBS in 2017 — viewers love PBS, and they support sponsors that support PBS!