PBS By the Numbers!
- PBS airs on 360 public television stations in 50 states
- 86% of U.S. TV HHs watch PBS (Source: Nielsen NPower 9/25/17-9/23/18)
- PBS averaged a 1.3 primetime HH rating during the 2017-18 season (Source: Nielsen NPower 9/25/17-9/23/18)
- PBS is ranked the #6 broadcast and cable network. (Source: Nielsen NPower 9/25/17-9/23/18)
- PBS averages 255 million monthly video streams across all of PBS’s web, mobile and connected device platforms (Source: Google Analytics average monthly Oct 2017-Sep 2018)
- PBS KIDS mobile apps have been downloaded 55.1 million times. (Source: AppFigures Mar 2011-Sep 2018 )
- 52% of PBS.org users are adults 18–49 (Source: Comscore Plan Metrix Audience Profile, Sept 2018)
- PBS has been voted the #1 most trusted organization for the 16th year in a row (Source: MR&R Inc. Jan 2019)
- PBS viewers donated $503M to PBS in 2017 — viewers love PBS, and they support sponsors that support PBS!