PBS By the Numbers!
- PBS airs on 361 public television stations in 50 states
- 84% of U.S. TV HHs watch PBS (Source: Nielsen NPower Oct 2018 - Sept 2019)
- PBS averaged a 1.3 primetime HH rating during the 2018-19 season (Source: Nielsen NPower NTI Live+7 Oct 2018-Sept 2019)
- PBS is ranked the #6 broadcast and cable network (Source: Nielsen NPower Oct 2018 - Sept 2019)
- PBS averages 309 million monthly video streams across all of PBS’s web, OTT, and mobile devices (Source: Google Analytics Jan - Dec 2019)
- PBS KIDS mobile apps have been downloaded 71.4 million times (Source: AppFigures Mar 2011-Sep 2019)
- 47% of PBS's digital users are adults 25-54 (Source: Comscore Plan Metrix Audience Profile, Jan 2019)
- PBS has been voted the #1 most trusted organization for the 17th year in a row (Source: MR&R Inc. Jan 2020)
- PBS viewers donated $531 million to PBS in 2018 — viewers love PBS, and they support sponsors that support PBS!