Weekly 1-Hour Public Radio Series & Podcast
Innovation Hub embraces inventive ideas that impact every aspect of our lives. From education to medicine, transportation to the economy, politics to technology, host Kara Miller talks to writers, scholars and experts who challenge our assumptions. Innovation Hub’s engaging content is available on multiple platforms, including a weekly radio series which reaches an upscale national audience on Public Radio, and a complimentary podcast series that allows new audiences to access the content on demand.
- 15-second on-air announcer-read spots
- Clutter-free public radio sponsor environment
- Category-exclusivity on each sponsored broadcast
Sponsors of the Innovation Hub podcast receive announcer-read messages dynamically inserted into content. Sponsors can include a special offer to further engage Innovation Hub fans.
- 15- or 30-second announcer-read messages
- Pre-roll or post-roll position
- Linked logo and display ads on program website
- Opportunity for additional benefits such as events and inclusion in press materials