June 22 & 23, 2021 at 9-11pm
In 2021, PBS is spearheading a national campaign aimed at elevating awareness and breaking the long-held stigma associated with mental illnesses. The Mysteries of Mental Illness is a multiplatform event that will incorporate digital, social media, and short form video resources, local broadcasts, and live events. At the core of this initiative is a ground-breaking documentary series, The Mysteries of Mental Illness, airing on PBS and streaming online. Airing over two consecutive evenings, the film will explore mental illness in historical, scientific, and social contexts. The Mysteries of Mental Illness is now available for corporate sponsorship.
- Two 15-or 30-second spots or sponsor identification messages, per broadcast
- Display ads throughout the series website
- 15- or 30-second instream messages or sponsor identification messages in online videos
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- The Mysteries of Mental Illness can provide sponsors with content to share on sponsor’s social media accounts
- Sponsor recognition at events