Coming Q1 2020
PBS’s all new limited-series The Molecule That Made Us will take viewers on an incredible journey celebrating our relationship with one of the most essential molecules in our universe, water. Over the course of three one-hour films, PBS’s dynamic line-up of experts will explore our shared past, present, and future through the lens of this most magical of molecules. In addition to the broadcast and a dedicated website on PBS.org, The Molecule That Made Us presents a multiplatform experience, entertaining and educating on social media, and in the classroom through teaching materials and student resources.
- Two 15- or 30-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Display ads throughout the series website
- 15- or 30-second instream messages in digital video
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Visibility on The Molecule That Made Us curriculum materials