Stories from the Stage captures the emotion, power, and connection made through sharing personal stories. Guided by young and diverse hosts, each episode features live storytelling performances and behind-the-scenes interviews. In addition to national television and digital visibility, sponsors of Stories from the Stage gain a unique opportunity to connect with prospects at the live storytelling taping events. Stories from the Stage airs on WORLD Channel, a public media channel showcasing powerful documentary and non-fiction programming from around the globe.
- 15- or 30-second on-air spots
- Display banners and logo on website
- Opportunity to purchase 15- or 30-second spots on Stories from the Stage podcast
- Engagement on series social media platforms
- Visibility, signage and hospitality opportunities at taping events