Coming Spring 2021
The Mediterranean diet isn’t just about food, it is a way of life. THE LIFE OF LOI: Mediterranean Secrets is a new series coming to PBS that focuses on food, health and wellness with a dash of history, culture and travel. Hosted by Maria Loi, well-known Greek television personality and chef, each episode transports viewers back to Maria’s homeland and farm in Greece to explore the roots of the Mediterranean diet — one ingredient at a time — before returning to New York to recreate a modern interpretation of this ancient cuisine. Coming to PBS in 2021, THE LIFE OF LOI: Mediterranean Secrets is available for sponsorship now.
- Two 15-or 30-second spots per broadcast
- Pre-roll video on series content on PBS.org, the PBS mobile app and OTT platforms
- Display ads throughout the series website
- Linked logos on series website
- THE LIFE OF LOI: Mediterranean Secrets can provide sponsors with content to share on sponsor’s social media accounts
Courtesy of WGBH