September 1, 8 & 15, 2021 at 10pm
The employment landscape in the U.S. has been undergoing massive changes, with many U.S. jobs being automated or shipped offshore. Future of Work, PBS’s new 3-part, primetime documentary, explores how work as we know it is changing, and what today’s workforce can do to prepare for this new world of employment. Going beyond broadcast, Future of Work actively engages viewers online and in social media with expanded resources and digital storytelling.
- Two 15- or 30-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Display ads throughout the series website
- 15- or 30-second pre-roll messages in digital video
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Future of Work can provide sponsors with content to share on sponsor’s social media platforms
Photo by Guilherme Cunha on Unsplash