Coming April 2021
In 2021, PBS is spearheading a national campaign aimed at elevating awareness and breaking the long-held stigma associated with mental illnesses. Decoding Mental Illness is a multiplatform event that will incorporate digital, social media, and short form video resources, local broadcasts, and live events. At the core of this initiative is a ground-breaking documentary series, Decoding Mental Illness, airing on PBS as four 1-hour episodes, and streaming online. Airing over two consecutive evenings, the film will explore mental illness in historical, scientific, and social contexts. Decoding Mental Illness is now available for corporate sponsorship.
- Two 15-or 30-second spots or sponsor identification messages, per broadcast
- Display ads throughout the series website
- 15- or 30-second instream messages or sponsor identification messages in online videos
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Decoding Mental Illness can provide sponsors with content to share on sponsor’s social media accounts
- Sponsor recognition at events