Monday at 8pm and 9pm
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW is an all-American treasure. As PBS’s most popular ongoing series, with over 6.3 million loyal weekly viewers, the series launched a genre and is still going strong. The highly anticipated ROADSHOW tour stops exclusively at distinctive settings across the country giving ROADSHOW sponsors face-to-face engagement with thousands of spirited fans. Viewers share the suspense and the surprised reactions as appraisers reveal the true value and provide insight into the world of antiques and collectibles. Contact SGPTV's sales team to learn how you can include this leading PBS series in your next marketing campaign.
- Two 15- or 30-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Display ads throughout series website
- 15- or 30-second instream messages in digital video
- Linked logos on every page of the series website
- Opportunity for sponsor booth to display products, distribute samples and literature, collect leads, etc., during all-new 2018 distinctive venue taping tour.
- Opportunity for guest appearances by program talent/executive producer at a company event
- Engagement across series social media platforms
- Acknowledgement in series tune-in newsletter
© WGBH/Meredith Nierman