Monday-Friday on PBS KIDS
Created to help kids learn the fundamentals of reading, Super WHY! uses literacy-based super hero characters to engage kids in the love of reading. Each episode begins in Storybook Village, a magical world hidden behind the bookshelves in a children’s library. There, kids meet characters from beloved fairy tales who transform themselves into literacy-powered super heroes. Super WHY! teaches critical reading skills such as the alphabet, spelling, pronunciation, writing, and word usage. Contact SGPTV's sales team to learn how you can include this series in your next marketing campaign.
- Two 15-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Linked logo on every page of the series site
- Custom bridge page with sponsor branded message targeting parents
- Opportunity to purchase 15-second pre-roll on full episodes streaming on digital platforms
- Opportunity to purchase display ads on series section on PBSParents.org
- Special "Corporate Sponsors" page on series section of PBSParents.org with promotional text and link
- Engagement across series social media platforms
- Specially designed "proud sponsor" tune-in logo for sponsor use
- Opportunity to use select series artwork for 90-day on-pack or point-of-purchase promotions
- Access to walk-around character for use at corporate events and retail locations
© 2012 Out of the Blue Enterprises LLC. All rights reserved.