Monday-Friday on PBS KIDS
Join the fun as Pinkalicious and her brother Peter look for ways to turn the everyday ho-hum into something extraordinary! The series encourages kids to be creative and celebrates the arts in all its forms -- dance, theater, music, and the visual arts. Originally launched in 2006 as a book series, Pinkalicious & Peterrific on PBS KIDS is already a favorite among kids and moms.
- Two 15-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Linked logo on every page of the series site
- Custom bridge page with sponsor branded message targeting parents
- Opportunity to purchase 15-second pre-roll on full episodes streaming on digital platforms
- Opportunity to purchase display ads on PBS KIDS for Parents website
- Special "Corporate Sponsors" page on series section of PBS KIDS for Parents, with promotional text and link
- Specially designed "proud sponsor" tune-in logo for sponsor use (pending approval)
- Engagement across series social media platforms
- Opportunity to sponsor the Pinkalicious & Peterrific podcast with a :15 message
© 2020 WGBH Educational Foundation. All rights reserved. Pinkalicious, Peter & the other VBK Co. Pinkalicious characters and underlying materials (including artwork) are trademarks and copyrights of VBK Co.; the texts of the Pinkalicious and Purplicious books were written by, and are copyrights of, VBK Co. and Elizabeth Kann. Used with permission.