Monday-Friday on PBS KIDS
Pinkalicious & Peterrific is now on PBS KIDS! Join the fun as Pinkalicious and her brother Peter look for ways to turn the everyday ho-hum into something extraordinary. This new series encourages creativity and celebrates the arts across all disciplines -- dance, theater, music, and the visual arts. Originally launched in 2006 as a book series and now a multi-faceted brand, Pinklalicious is already a favorite among kids and moms, and the new animated series on PBS KIDS is on its way to being a hit nationwide. Contact us to find out more about including Pinkalicious & Peterrific on your next media buy.
- Two 15-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Linked logo on every page of the series site
- Custom bridge page with sponsor branded message targeting parents
- Opportunity to purchase 15-second pre-roll on full episodes streaming on digital platforms
- Opportunity to purchase display ads on series section on PBSParents.org
- Special "Corporate Sponsors" page on series section of PBSParents.org with promotional text and link
- Engagement across series social media platforms
- Specially designed "proud sponsor" tune-in logo for sponsor use
©2016 WGBH Educational Foundation. All rights reserved. Pinkalicious, Peter & the other Pinkalicious characters and underlying materials (including artwork) are trademarks and copyrights of Victoria Kann. Used with permission.