Monday-Friday on PBS KIDS
From Fred Rogers Productions comes this playful series that inspires preschoolers’ natural curiosity about math, and helps them develop new skills and strategies for solving problems in their daily lives. Each half-hour animated episode follows the adventures of Peg - a smart, spirited girl who loves to use her knowledge to solve problems - and her sidekick Cat, as they find themselves thrust into unexpected math word problems which they must reason their way out of. Through engaging characters, whimsical stories and music, the show celebrates the ways in which math plays a role in everyday life - and is cool!
- Two 15-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Linked logo on every page of the series site
- Custom bridge page with sponsor branded message targeting parents
- Opportunity to purchase 15-second pre-roll on full episodes streaming on digital platforms
- Opportunity to purchase display ads on PBS KIDS for Parents website
- Special "Corporate Sponsors" page on series section of PBS KIDS for Parents, with text and link
- Specially designed "proud sponsor" tune-in logo for sponsor use (pending approval)
- Engagement across series social media platforms
©The Fred Rogers Company. Peg + Cat © 2013 Feline Features, LLC. All rights reserved.