Making math cool!
From Fred Rogers Productions comes this playful series that inspires preschoolers’ natural curiosity about math, and helps develop new skills and strategies for solving problems in their daily lives. Each episode follows the adventures of Peg — a smart, spirited girl who loves to use her knowledge to solve problems — and her sidekick Cat, as they find themselves thrust into unexpected math word problems which they must reason their way out of. Through engaging characters, whimsical stories, and music, the show celebrates how math plays a role in everyday life — and is cool!
- Two 15-second on-air spots per broadcast
- 15-second pre-roll on full episodes streaming on digital platforms
- Linked logo on every page of the series site
- Custom bridge page with sponsor message targeting parents
- Opportunity to purchase display banners on PBS KIDS for Parents website
- Special “Corporate Sponsors” section on series page on PBS KIDS for Parents, with text and link
- Engagement on social media platforms