Science is super at Hero Elementary! On this new, action-packed series, young superheroes learn to master their imperfect superpowers. At the same time, they discover the superpowers of science. The heroes use investigation, observation and prediction to solve problems, help people and make their community of Citytown a better place. Aimed at children 4-7, the series takes kids on spirited adventures while teaching basic scientific problem-solving skills. Become a sponsor now!
- Two 15-second on-air spots per broadcast
- Linked logo on every page of the series site
- Custom bridge page with sponsor branded message targeting parents
- Opportunity to purchase 15-second pre-roll on full episodes streaming on digital platforms
- Opportunity to purchase display ads on PBS KIDS for Parents website
- Special "Corporate Sponsors" page on series section of PBS KIDS for Parents, with text and link
- Specially designed "proud sponsor" tune-in logo for sponsor use (pending approval)
- Engagement across series social media platforms
© 2019 Twin Cities Public Media Workshop, LLC. All Rights Reserved.